Image of an excavation trench [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)], near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). A partially excavated decorated sculpture can be seen in the bottom corner. Handwritten note with negative states '58 H 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 177: Masonry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/224
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 58
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has emulsion flaking off the edges and spidery discolouration along the sides which is possibly caused by water damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.