Image of a large group of excavators standing trench possibly at the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating ‘unidentified’.
Sakje Geuzi No. 63: excavators next to wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/84
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 57
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Light damage to one side of image. Mark on the emulsion to that side where emulsion may have moved during development. Several scratches and holes in the emulsion and some spotting.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.