Image of the remains of a sculpture pavement from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), including a carved relief of a man and carved decoration. Handwritten note with negative states 'sculptured pavement'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 141 'Jobba Eyuk Sculptured Pavement'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/186
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 36 S2
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content