Image of an excavation trench from above near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing stratigraphy. A stone wall can be seen at the bottom on the trench.
Sakje Geuzi No.183: Occupation layers in mound
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/230
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches and small chips to emulsion. Some substance has also been splashed in the glass side of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.