Image of an excavation trench at Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing the the levels of occupation and broken pottery. Handwritten note with negative states 'unidentified'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 117: levels of occupation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/152
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has emulsion flaking from the sides and a chip in the glass in one corner. Some spotting as well.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.