Image of an excavation trench near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing cobbled floor and mud brick walls.
Sakje Geuzi No. 187: cobbled floor
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/234
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches and the emulsion is chipped at the edges and marked with fingerprints.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.