Image of the excavation possibly at the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing pieces of excavated masonary and possible stratification. Includes handwritten note stating ‘unidentified’.
Sakje Geuzi No. 64: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/85
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 41
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratches and spotting to emulsion, with some lost around the edges, and a hand print towards the top.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.