Image of man standing in an excavation trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), next to cobbled pavement. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: cobbled pavement'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 153 'Jobba Eyuk cobbled pavement'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/198
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content