Image of various fragments of stone carvings of human figures discovered the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyuk: portico: reliefs at rear of right wing'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 39: 'Jobba Eyuk: portico: reliefs at rear of right wing'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/52
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 93
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content