Image showing a group of excavators standing beside ‘Mond’s Aerial Railway’, a system used for moving soil during the 1911 excavations at Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey).
Sajke Geuzi No.101: Mond’s Aerial Railway, Sakçagözü
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/133
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H2GB 3431 MISC/H/2
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly held in the MISC collection. Transferred in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.