Image of an excavated trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), including John Garstang and excavators. A relief depicting an animal can be seen in the trench. Accompanying note states: 'Jobba Eyuk ? Excavation of relief in No.'s 14 and 15'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 25: 'Jobba Eyuk? Excavation of relief in No.'s 14 and 15'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 12
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content