Image of the excavated portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing portico structure, lion sculptures and one man standing. Includes handwritten note stating 'Portico: general view Jobba Eyuk'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 42: 'Portico side view [showing steps]'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/55
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 71
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Sky has been painted out with red paint, emulsion has suffered some spotting.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.