Image showing collection of Neolithic flints found in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Accompanying note states 'Jobba Eyuk Trench A: flints etc'.
Sakje Geuzi No.78: 'Sakje Geuzi, Flints etc [Neolithic]'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/99
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 63
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Minor scratches and finger prints.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Garstang (1908) ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’ Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XLIV.2