Image of a section of an excavation trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing fallen wall. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: section showing fallen wall'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 152 'Jobba Eyuk Section showing fallen wall'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/197
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content