Image of 4 lamps (top view) from the mound of Songrus Eyuk (Songrus Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), including large with handles, 2 small with no handles. Handwritten note with negative states 'Songrus: lamps' and 'H 1911'. Written on negative 'Scale [1/2]' and 'H11'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 132b: 'Songrus: lamps'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/177
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H 1911
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has small spots, as well as a small amount of emulsion flaking off one side.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.