Image of the excavated portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing a sculpture of a lion and a relief carving of a winged lion. Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyuk: Portico: right wing'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 33: 'Sakje Geuzi. Sculpture L. Wing'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/45
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 87
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)