Image of an excavation trench [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)] near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Excavators can be seen above the trench in the background. Handwritten note with negative states '11 H 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 166: Excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/213
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 11
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has slightly flaking emulsion from the sides, and small bits from the centre.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.