Image of John Garstang sitting in a trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey) next to an excavated wall. Another man is standing on the top of the trench. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: Buttress of North Wall'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 149 'Jobba Eyuk: buttress of N. Wall, Songrus stone cells'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/194
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has as slight rectangular discolouration as well as spotting and a small chip off the side of the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.