Image of dig site at from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing the excavators and a partially excavated stone sculpture. Accompanying handwritten note states: 'Jobba Eyuk. Excavation of relief'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 17: 'Jobba Eyuk. Excavation of relief'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 32
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content