Image of man stood next to protruding stones amongst some grass near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Possibly an image of the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) before it was excavated. Handwritten note with negative states 'unidentified 1908' and 'H 6 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No.200: before excavation?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/247
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 6
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content