Image of fragment of a stone carving in a trench from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), depicting man's legs and the rear leg of a lion. Includes handwritten note stating, 'Jobba Eyuk (Mound A); Fragment of lion hunt’.
Sakje Geuzi No. 9. 'Sculptures protruding', 'Sakje Geuzi, Fragment of lion hunt'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/16
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 28
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content