Image of fragment of a stone carving of a lion from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). 'Sakje Geuzi. Lion Relief. Annals Vol 1 Plate XXXV' is written on the negative.
Sakje Geuzi No. 12b 'Sakje Geuzi. Lion Relief'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 25
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some scratches to the emulsion and flaking to the edges
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published inGarstang, (1908), ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XXXV.2.