Image of a partially excavated sculpture of a lion discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyuk: portico: excavation of right wing'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 31b: 'Sculpture'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/43
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 44
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content