Image showing a man stood beside a trench possibly on the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey).Handwritten note accompanying negative states 'unidentified'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 89: 'unidentified'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/119
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 103
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content