Image of the remains sculptured pavement shot from above, which was discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: sculpture pavement' and 'Expedition'. 'See 36 S2' is written on the negative.
Sakje Geuzi No. 143 'Jobba Eyuk sculptured pavement'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/188
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H 11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has very light scratching and very small spots.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1913), ‘Second Interim Report on the Excavations at Sakje Geuzi in North Syria, 1911’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 3, Plate V.1.