Image showing series of trenches in a mound near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Excavated structures and stones are clearly visible.
Sakje Geuzi No. 191: structural remains
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/238
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches and is severely discoloured due to light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.