Image of men working on excavation of Songrus Eyuk (Songrus Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing ‘Mond’s aerial railway’, a system for moving soil from the dig site.Handwritten note with negative states 'Songrus [Mond's] aerial railway'. Pencil note on negative numbers it as 102 but pen note numbers slide as 103.
Sakje Geuzi No. 103: 'Songrus [Mond's] aerial railway'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/135
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)