Image of the lion sculpture from the left wing of the portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey).
Sakje Geuzi No. 52: Jobba Eyuk, portico, lion
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/71
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 80
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some scratches and severe spotting, possibly scuff marks.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate LXXIX; Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, plate XLVIII.