Image of an excavation trench at at Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), with a wall visible. Handwritten note with negative states 'unidentified'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 112: masonry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/147
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has slight discolouration on one side, and small spots of emulsion missing throughout.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.