Image of various pieces of pottery from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey) arranged for the photograph, including vases, bowls and lamps. Handwritten note with negative states 'miscellaneous pottery from mound' and 'S2 17'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 135 'Sakje Geuzi- miscellaneous pottery from mound'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/180
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 104
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light damage, scratches and very minor emulsion flaking at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.