Image of a man and a women standing behind the remains of a sculpture pavement from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing a relief of a scene with man and carved decoration. Handwritten note with negative states 'Sculptured pavement' and 'H11'; same location as MIS1-H-001. 'See 36 S2' is written on the negative.
Sakje Geuzi No. 142 'Jobba Eyuk Sculptured Pavement'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/187
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H 11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content