Image of excavators digging trenches [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)] near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). There is a sculpture with lion head relief in the bottom corner. Handwritten note with negative states '45 H 08'
Sakje Geuzi No. 176: discovery of portico
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/223
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 45
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is chipped and discoloured due to light damage. Slight spotting in the centre of the image due to damage from handling.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.