Image of people walking up the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Mound A, Jobba Eyuk, from the west’.
Sakje Geuzi No. 6a: 'Mound A, Jobba Eyuk, from the west'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 3
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
There is spotting all over the emulsion which may be mould.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published inGarstang, (1908), ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XXXIV.1.