Image men excavating the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), standing next to a fragment of a stone carving of a lion hunt. Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyuk (Mound A): excavation: lion hunt relief in foreground’.
Sakje Geuzi No. 8c: 'Jobba Eyuk (Mound A): excavation: lion hunt relief in foreground’
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 35
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight light damage down edge of negative. Scratches in the emulsion and some glue residue on the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.