Image of man standing next to long grass with fragments of stone in the foreground [possibly the top of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey) before it was excavated. Handwritten note with negative states 'Unidentified 1908'. Negative has not been numbered.
Sakje Geuzi No. 230: before excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/278
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 7
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches, some minor light damage, and the emulsion is flaking at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.