Image of fragment of decorated stone vase from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). '91' is written on the background of the images and 'S10' has been scratched into the bottom of the vase. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: stone vase' and '2 negatives'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 156: 'Jobba Eyuk: stone vase'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/203
- Dates of Creation[1908 - 1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in same envelope as JG/SG/202.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has small amount of spotting and some scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.