Image of the partially excavated portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing a sculpture of a lion and a partially submerged statue of a human figure. Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyu: Portico, partly excavated'. ‘See 26S2' is written on the negative.
Sakje Geuzi No. 40: 'Sakje Geuzi. Sculpture L. Wing'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/53
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 86
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content