Image of an excavation trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing stratification, bricks and a wall. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: section showing bricks and wall' and 'Expedition' crossed out.
Sakje Geuzi No. 151 'Jobba Eyuk Section showing bricks + wall'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/196
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content