Image of excavators next to a trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), standing next to a stone wall.
Sakje Geuzi No.59: stone wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/80
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 13
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Possible light damage to top corner. Several bad scratches causing holes in emulsion. Finger print to middle showing through on image. Spotting to emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.