Close-up image of a carved stone, an excavation trench at Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), circular with indentation in centre, (possible column foundation). Handwritten note with negative states 'unidentified'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 123: circular stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/158
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has small amounts of emulsion flaking off the side. Also has light scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.