Image of excavators in a trench in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba 1911 Trench with rosette reliefs in f.g. [foreground]'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 55: 'Jobba 1911 Trench with rosette reliefs'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/75
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Scratches and holes in the emulsion. Glass is chipped in one corner and has scratches and liquid residue on it.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.