Image of excavators working in a trench, featuring the remains of a wall, possibly in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Handwritten note with negative states 'Unidentified'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 100: wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/132
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 17
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (1980mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light damage, scratches and loss of emulsion at the edges. Liquid residue, possibly mould.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.