Image of an excavation trench [in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük)] near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Two excavators and cloth sacks are visible. Handwritten note on negative states '16 H 08'.
Sakje Geuzi No.169: Jobba Eyuk, wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/216
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 16
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has emulsion flaking off the sides, as well as a bit in the centre. Some spidery-shaped discolouration as well.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.