Image of the excavated portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing a sculpture of a lion and a relief carvings of two men and a winged lion. Includes handwritten note stating 'Portico: right wing: Jobba Eyuk'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 32: 'Sakje Geuzi: Portico. R. Corner'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/44
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 75
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1908), ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XLI.1; Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate LXXX.