Image showing the [second?] excavation of the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Jobba Eyuk mound excavated' and 'expedition' crossed through.
Sakje Geuzi No. 84: ' Jobba Eyuk, mound Excavated'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/113
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H3 1911
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some light damage to edges. Some scratches and spotting with two dark spots, possibly paint, on the mound.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.