Image of two figures from rear of left wing of the portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing a [whisk] bearer and a falconer.
Sakje Geuzi No. 53a: 'Sakje Geuzi: Whisk bearer & Falconer.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/72
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 95
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some scratches causing a few holes in the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1908), ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XL.2; Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate LXXXI.2; Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, plate XLIX.2.