Image of an excavation trench in a mound showing the remains of a drainage system. Appears to be the same drainage system found in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey).
Sakje Geuzi: Excavation Trench
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/281
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F50GB 3431 MISC/F/55
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
This negative was formerly held in the Misc. Near eastern negatives collection. Transferred in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has some minor light damage, and scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.