Image of an excavated stone drain in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: Drain through main wall'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 148 'Jobba Eyuk. Drain through main wall'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/193
- Dates of Creation[1908-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content