Image of a group of women and children standing near the remains of a sculpture pavement from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey).
Sakje Geuzi No. 107a: Coba Höyük, women and children
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/139
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H1GB 3431 MISC/H/1
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/9.
Formerly held in the MISC collection. Transferred in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has some scratches and slight discolouration.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.