Image of fragment of a stone carving in a field from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), depicting man's legs and the rear leg of a lion. Includes handwritten note stating 'See No. 9. Jobba Eyuk (Mound A): Fragment of lion hunt'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 9 'Fragment of lion hunt, Sakje Geuzi'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/17
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 27
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Glass plate has a few chips round the edges and a scratch. Emulsion has spotting and several scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.